|Kursusnavn (dansk):||Webdesign og portfolio |
|Kursusnavn (engelsk):||Webdesign and Portfolio |
|Semester:||Efterår 2015 |
|Udbydes under:||Bachelor i digitale medier og design (bdmd) |
|Omfang i ECTS:||7,50 |
|Min. antal deltagere:||12 |
|Forventet antal deltagere:||60 |
|Maks. antal deltagere:||76 |
|Formelle forudsætninger:||. |
|Læringsmål:||After the course, students should be able to:
- describe basic internet components and protocols
- independently create and manage a portfolio
- apply key concepts and known good practices of webdesign to the design of a portfolio
- motivate the choices behind the design of a portfolio
- critically and constructively discuss a portfolio design
|Fagligt indhold:||Please note, that due to technical challenges, changes may occur before the start of the semester (week 35) – this applies to all sections of the course description.
Students will learn basic internet principles and mechanisms, including basic components and protocols of the internet.
Students will gain practical experience in developing and setting up a digital portfolio. Fundamental tools and technologies will be covered to provide students with the necessary knowledge to create and manage a portfolio. A particular focus will be given to design principles and best practices giving students solid foundations for supporting design choices. To this end, individual and group activities will be facilitated to develop aesthetic reasoning for constructively discussing choices behind the design of a portfolio.
|Læringsaktiviteter:||14 ugers undervisning bestående af forelæsninger og øvelser|
The students will perform the following learning activities:
- build the structure of a portfolio that can be used for presenting their works for an audience.
- studies of the principles, components, and protocols of the internet
- installation and use of development tools
- designing and developing a digital portfolio informed by aesthetic reasoning
- technical hands-on exercises at the computer
- individual thinking and group discussions of design decisions
|Obligatoriske aktivititer:||During this course students will be required to hand in a set of mandatory assignments that will be elicited in the beginning of the course. These mandatory assignments needs to be completed/approved before being eligible to register for the examination.
Be aware: The student will receive the grade NA (not approved) at the ordinary exam, if the mandatory activities are not approved and the student will use an exam attempt.
|Eksamensform og -beskrivelse:||C: Skriftlige arbejder uden mundtlig eksamen., (7-scale, external exam)|
The student must hand in:
- their portfolio in a compressed file containing all relevant files
- a reflective paper (4-6 pages) in which the student discusses the design choices and creative process
- a change log containing documentation of changes to the portfolio throughout the development process
|Litteratur udover forskningsartikler:||. |