|Kursusnavn (dansk):||Digital Business Models |
|Kursusnavn (engelsk):||Digital Business Models |
|Semester:||Forår 2018 |
|Udbydes under:||cand.it., Digital Innovation & Management (dim) |
|Omfang i ECTS:||7,50 |
|Min. antal deltagere:||15 |
|Forventet antal deltagere:||0 |
|Maks. antal deltagere:||95 |
|Formelle forudsætninger:||tba |
|Læringsmål:||After the course the student should be able to:
1. Develop and design digital business models.
2. Explain and discuss key concepts of digitalisation.
3. Conduct and take active roles in digital ecosystems.
4. Discuss the importance of value creation and digital service transformation for businesses.
5. Apply theories and frameworks covered in class to study and analyse case studies.
|Fagligt indhold:||The emergence and evolution of new digital technologies creates new opportunities for organizations to profit and make value of digitization. This course focuses on capturing and understanding the new business models that emerge and how organizations implement these models in ways that create value for all stakeholders.
The course covers economic, social, and cultural elements of business models and investigates how different business models create, deliver, and capture value in different ways.
Case studies are an essential part of the course and may include business models like: open innovation, digital platforms and ecosystems, sharing and owning economy, social entrepreneurship and crowdfunding.
Lectures will be a mix of regular lectures given by the course teachers and guest lectures bringing in case and industry-focused presentations. Lectures will be supplied with discussions that actively involve students. Students are required to read the selected material and literature in advance and be able to reflect on during the lectures (e.g., book chapters, scientific articles, white papers, case studies, etc.).
Lectures will be combined with exercise sessions that run by the main teacher and/or teaching assistants. During these sessions, students are expected to carry on various theoretical and practical tasks, and further on present their work and results.
|Obligatoriske aktivititer:||Der er ingen obligatoriske aktiviteter. Vær venlig KUN at ændre denne tekst når der er obligatoriske aktiviteter./
There are no mandatory activities. Please, change this text ONLY when there are mandatory activities.
|Eksamensform og -beskrivelse:||B1H Mundtlig eksamen med forberedelse. Hjemme, (7-scale, external exam)|
- Students will be given a list of topics, book chapters, research articles, cases and various tasks to work on for the final exam.
- The exam is Individual and oral with preparation time (B1H).
- Duration of exam: 20 minutes per student incl. assessment and feedback.
- Each student will be tested with the five learning outcomes of the course.
|Litteratur udover forskningsartikler:||tba |