14 ugers undervisning bestående af forelæsninger og øvelser
14 weeks of teaching consisting of lectures and exercises, some of which are mandatory hand-ins. The written take-home examination, which emphasizes construction, measurement and reflection, is closely aligned with the intended learning outcomes. The weekly exercises facilitate independent understanding and practical skills in implementing and empirically evaluating the software concepts taught in the course. As learning activities, doing the exercises enable the students to perform according to the intended learning outcomes, including but not limited to passing the exam.
Written take-home exam (individual mini-project)
- Total duration 30 hours
- Expected exam workload 16 hours
- Date and time for exam publication and solution hand-in will be published in LearnIT.
- Submission in LearnIT
- All materials, including Internet access, allowed
- Plagiarism, collaboration and copying of solutions not allowed.
- There is no oral exam but a fraud check will be conducted after the hand-in. The study administration will randomly select 20 % of students who will have to show up at ITU to check authorship of submitted solutions. The selection of students and the place and time for the fraud check will be published in Learn IT.