12 forelæsninger og 12 øvelsesgange
* Lectures will provide tools and methods for describing, creating and using databases.
* Weekly exercises consist of coding exercises, applying techniques, and using them to analyze and improve designs.
NB!! Course restriction!!
Please note that there is a course restriction between this course and the SDT course Database Systems.
That means that you cannot take this course, if you have already taken Database Systems.
A22: Written exam on premises with restrictions. (7-scale, external exam)
The final grade is based solely on the written examination. The duration of the written examination on premises is 4 hours with the following restrictions:
1. Physical copies of the course textbook and other printed materials (e.g. handouts, books, notes) are permitted.
2. e-books on laptops, iPads, and other e-book readers are permitted.
3. Use of a local DBMS on your laptop is permitted.
4. Accessing material posted on the course web-page on LearnIT is permitted.
5. It is *not* permitted that you access any other information from the internet, including newsgroups, social media, email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. or elsewhere that is not in book form.
Students should bring a computer with wifi and with the MySQL database system installed.