14 weeks of lectures and exercises. At the exercise sessions the students will solve and present solutions to mathematical problems. The mandatory assignments are of the form of mathematical problems, but can also involve some programming. The solutions must be submitted in written form.
The exam is a 4 hour written exam
1. Solutions submitted hand written on paper.
2. Access to aid in the form of books, own notes, e-books, also on laptops and tablets is permitted.
3. Use of internet including email and social media is not permitted.
4. Use of any other hardware or software such as MatLab or pocket calculators is not permitted
5. Any form of communication between students or with the outside world is not permitted.
The re-exam form is the same as above.